System Stress Events
- What is a System Stress Event?
- What are Capacity Market Participants obligations during a System Stress Event?
- How is a System Stress Event determined?
- Will a Demand Control Instruction always result in a System Stress Event?
- How soon after a Demand Control Instruction may a System Stress Event be communicated?
- What information will be published about a System Stress Event?
- How many System Stress Events can be expected each year?
Messages from the Electricty System Operator
Capacity Market Notices
- What is a Capacity Market Notice and how is it triggered?
- What is a Capacity Market Notice not?
- What is included within a Capacity Market Notice when it becomes active on the website?
- What is included within the Demand figure?
- What is included within the Aggregate BM figure?
- How should I respond to a Capacity Market Notice?
- What other information is available to the industry?
- How do Capacity Market Notices differ to System Warnings messages that appear on the Balancing Mechanism Reporting Service (BMRS)?
- Will a Capacity Market Notice always be followed up by an operational System Warnings message?
- Is the Capacity Market Notice actively updated following its initial communication?
- Can a Capacity Market Notice be cancelled?
- Can a Capacity Market Notice be issued for any period less than four hours away?
- If a Capacity Market Notice is cancelled can one be reinstated as active at a later time from the same time?
- How many Capacity Market Notices will be published each year?